And like this I got to the fourth month of travelling. Yes, I can still go on (for those wondering). So I think it is time to write about what I learned so far. 17 weeks, 17 things I learned.
- It took me a while, but now I’m finally used to throw the freaking toilet paper in the bin, not in the toilet.
- There is always a way.
- I am stronger than I ever thought.
- No means no and saying it loud and clear shouldn’t worry me for offending someone.
- Listen to others, but make my own decisions.
- My decisions are the only ones that can get me in trouble.
- Always have an escape plan, no matter the situation I am in.
- Don’t trust anyone completely.
- I do not have to explain myself to anyone. Ever.
- I can’t see and do everything.
- People lie, especially if they try to sell you something.
- It is okay to be tired, upset or in pain.
- Never let the negativity stop me.
- I don’t have to always share my story with everyone.
- Don’t be ashamed because you never smoked. Anything. Ever.
- Always wear seatbelt, no matter others’ comments.
- Don’t make promises.
And one thing I still need to work on it’s to remember to double check if I have everything with me (too many things lost/forgot/stolen).
P.S. If you got here, you might be interested in a sweet deal for your next accommodation. If you plan to make any bookings, you can get 10% refund after you check out if you use this link. It’s as simple as that.