Yes, I’m still doing this! First day of 2017 I hoped the year will bring the challenges in my life, and boy was I challenged! All worth it and brought even more pieces together.
So like every time I need to go through the last year’s list, but since it was quite a long one I will leave it for the end of the post.
- I want to explore at least five new countries.
- I will finally publish my first book.
- I need to learn more how to let go.
- This is the year when I am gonna get my driving license.
- Overcome one of my biggest fears so far.
- Learn a new thing at least once a month.
Last year’s update:
- Iceladic was a failure, but at least I’m not embarrassed anymore.
- Still learning how to focus more on the present.
- Didn’t do it every month, but I am treating myself on a regular basis.
- No concerts unfortunately.
- I’ve seen more of NYC and a bit of NY state.
- It was one of my favourite things I’ve done in NYC.
- Ha, I made it to Spain this year. Galicia and a glimpse of Barcelona.
- Oh, I sure did it! Quite an adventure I would say… see for yourselves.
- Learning is still happening, unfortunately the step never happened.
- Guess who’s been traveling for almost three months now?!
- I have a feeling 2018 it will be a better year than the one is ending.