I’ve been doing this list every December for the last 8 years. It’s funny to read how my priorities changed. Still there’s one thing I still want to do and never did.
Firstly, let’s review what I managed to do in 2016:
- Travelling with someone (bf, mom, friend). Well February was hell of a challenge and I realized that my significant other needs to be in love with traveling, but we need to have the same kind of interests while travelling. In April was the best, since travelling with my mom is simply a bless. Extra point for end of November traveling with a friend.
- Still no freaking driving license. I can’t afford having it here and I don’t have time to make it back in Romania. So I’m a little stuck.
- The third tattoo hopefully will come in January.
- Long story short, that will never happen. Or not anytime soon.
- Living the dream! Even though my plans were a little different it all work out. So far.
- Meh. The important thing is I always find myself.
- Taking some risks is easier than I thought.
2017 needs to be a game changer because I’ve getting closer and close to my next step and still can’t find myself to actually make it. So here it is, this time a little bit more organized even though some of them come together.
- I need to learn basic Icelandic, it’s embarrassing how little I know.
- my trip in January will determine the rest of the year (well, not completely, but kinda), so I need to learn how to make the best of things in the present! Focus more on the present.
- Take myself on a date once a month.
- Go to some concerts.
- I need to see more of USA. For many years when I was thinking of travelling to US I had two things in my mind: see a Broadway play and see Grand Canyon. First one is done, so maybe next year I can focus on the other one. Oh and be in the public of Ellen’s show. Priorities, right?
- See another Broadway play. Who’s to judge me? No one!
- Visit (at least one) new European country.
- Finally make it to East fjords in Iceland.
- Work (or career)
- Keep on learning and maybe finally making the step I’ve been dreaming of in the last 3 years.
- Start really putting money aside for a longer trip in 2018 or end of 2017.
- Be more selective and stop playing around.