The title says it all. So let’s do this (first part):
1. I hate summer. And it’s not because it’s too hot now. I hate summer every single month of the year. I hate it because I just can’t function when there are over 30 degrees. And I hate mosquitoes or all the other bugs that come along with summer. And no, I don’t like wearing summerish dresses and stuff because I’m too sweaty and too uncomfortable to actual enjoy it.
2. Natural light gives me headaches, for real. It’s not a metaphor. I have this problem every morning (when I open my window, for example) or whenever I get in the sunlight after being in the shadow. And this is the reason why my morning moods depend on curtains, the thick ones.
3. If I meet you for the first time and you are telling me your name, chances are that I won’t remember it more than 3 seconds. But if you tell me when your birthday is, of course I will keep in mind that date forever. Or half way to forever which is longer than 3 seconds. So yeah, fuck my brain!
4. I don’t like noisy things (like children *insert evil laugh here*).
5. I still don’t know how to apply makeup on my person.
6. If I watch a documentary I really love, or if I read a really interesting book, as much as I would like, I can never retell the story. My brain just doesn’t work like that or it wasn’t trained for that.
7. I still love watching Formula 1. I started watching more than 15 years ago with my brother, but now even though so, so, so many things changed… I still love it.
8. I love playing games: board games or video games. I am almost always losing, so I kinda’ made my peace with that.
9. I still have a puzzle I never finished. It was a Christmas present from 3 or 4 years ago, but it was too big and I couldn’t find a place where to solve it.
10. In my family we had several cats, but I love dogs. When I was a kid I had a tiny, sweet, little puppy. His name was „Pufi” and someone stole him from me. I dream the moment when I will have another dog.
11. I still believe in Santa Claus. And not like in the old man who’s visiting kids all over the world, but more like a state of mind we have during Christmas.
12. I am really afraid of getting addicted to things so moderation is the key. One key I’m trying to keep so much. And I also hate if I depend on someone else.
13. I don’t own a style when it comes to wearing clothes.
14. I love to laugh and my laugh can be quite loud.
15. I am trying to be as honest as a person can be. And most of the time I’m succeeding.
16. I don’t believe in God, I believe in Nature.
17. My religion is traveling. I can talk about it for hours and hours and you won’t get bored.
18. I do believe in anyone’s right to marry who ever they want (if the other person agrees). Interracial or same sex sounds good to me, but I don’t believe in marrying just for the sake of your age, or for the sake of what society thinks or just because everyone around you is doing it. Basically I don’t believe in marriage.
19. I hate packing (so the last two weeks were a hell for me, not that I believe in hell).
20. I am still afraid of spiders.
21. I love crafting, even though I’m not that good at it.
22. I don’t like sunbathing, so I hate getting a tan but in the same time I hate my white skin as well.
23. I like baking so much that I was actually suffering when in Tunisia I had no access to an oven.
24. I have two tattoos and next year, hopefully, I will get the third one.
25. I forget to drink water almost every day. For example I can easily go one day with drinking just one cup of water. And that day is repeating itself for weeks.
to be continued